Our call for paper has started on 1 February 2017 and will end on 7 April 2017. Please note that submissions for the database are always welcome, throughout the whole year.
Your paper is eligible for being published unabridged in our library if it meets the following criteria:
- Your paper has been written in an academic context.
- Your paper has been marked with either a 5.5 or a 6.0 grade (Top grades in the Swiss marking system)
- You are able to submit a short abstract for the paper (for keyword search in the library).
- By submitting your paper, you confirm that your work has been solely written by you and does not include plagiarisms of any sort.
- You confirm that you as well as your supervisor(s) authorize the publication of your paper. Please fill out our consent form for this: ACITjournal_ConsentForm.
Any topic from any scientific field is welcome!
Each semester, papers in the library will be evaluated and selected by the board of editors based on the main topic of the journal. Authors will be contacted and offered a collaboration for the respective issue as well as the possibility to give an ACIT talk about their work. It is possible for contacted authors to deny the publication of their paper.
In order to submit your paper for publication, please send a PDF-version of the paper, the consent form and a scan of course assessment (transcript of records or a letter signed by your supervisor) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your submission will be reviewed and you will be contacted within the next few days.